The goal of the Resident and Fellow Section (RFS) of the Medical Society of Delaware (MSD) is to provide Delaware residents & fellows with an awareness of MSD activities within the medical community, and provide an opportunity for engagement in those activities.
In addition, MSD can help as you complete your training and navigate the early years of your medical career. We offer several useful resources to member residents and fellows including:
- Health Careers Connect connects you directly with companies recruiting within the health care field. Completely confidential.
- Legal Resources to help you negotiate your first contract. MSD members receive one free legal consultation annually. Continued assistance is offered at a significant discount.
- Financial Resources to manage your finances to start your career on the right financial foot.
- Medical Society of Delaware Insurance Services, Inc. (MSDIS) is one of the largest insurance brokerage operations in Delaware offering physicians access to Medical Malpractice, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension Plans, Liability Insurance, Disability Insurance, Personal Insurance, Dental Plans, and Workers’ Compensation coverage.
- Resources to open your private practice. Our Physician Relations Department can provide a wealth of information and guidance to assist you should you decide to step out on your own.
Additional RFS benefits include:
- Speaker Services: Scheduling an MSD speaker is a great way to help residents learn more about what’s going on in health care today and the business of medicine. Our staff is well versed in a variety of topics such as health care reform, student debt, work/life balance, getting involved in organized medicine and much more.
- Free membership with PDR Network, the leading distributor of drug labeling information, product safety Alerts, and REMS programs which includes the Physicians' Desk Reference® (PDR®), PDR.net®, mobilePDR®, and PDR Drug Alerts, providing electronic delivery of mandated safety Alerts to physicians and other prescribers.
For more information on any of these benefits & services, please contact MSD at (302) 366-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not an MSD member? Join now and gain access to the wealth of information, tools, and resources available only to MSD members. If you have questions about membership, contact our membership coordinator at (302) 366-1400 or email@example.com.